BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting out 3 complete jeep cherokees. If you need anything at all, just shoot me a PM, post here, or e-mail me at [email protected].

I'm located in southwestern Manitoba, but will ship smaller parts via Greyhound (within Canada) and Canada Post. Larger parts will be pick up only, or for the right price and situation I may deliver. ALL prices are obo, and I do take paypal.

I'll let you know if the parts you are wanting are available, and i'll give a you a price and tell you the condition of the parts

Here are a few examples of what i have the price i'm asking.

-xj front skid plates: $70

-xj fuel tank skid plate: $80 <<<SOLD

-older style coolant system> coolant bottle: $20 each, radiator: $50 each, fan/fan clutch: $30 each, hoses: $30 for complete sets, e-fan: $40 each

-AC System> Hoses:$30 for complete sets, Compressor: $75 each, evaporator core: $40 each, bent evaporator core (DOES NOT LEAK): $10

-rear window wiper arm: $30 each ($75 from dealer)

-stock coils: $40 pair

-stock leaf springs: $60 pair

-guage cluster: $40 each

-airbox:$20 each

-Throttle body: $ 60 each

-Dana 30 HP axles (3.55 gearing): $255 each

-Dana 35 (non c-clip): $250 each

-Dana 35 with trac-loc (c-clip, 3.08ish gearing): $225

-Automatic tranny rear driveshaft: $50 each

-Automatic Tranny Front driveshaft: $60 each

and so one.....

Some have more factory options than other ones, so i might have the part that you need, but have a hard time finding.

·
Registered
600 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like I said, all parts are obo. I sold a front d30 for $80 just the other day. I'm pretty leniant on the prices. It would be nice to get the prices I'm asking for, but I really just want this stuff gone. Thanks for the heads up though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get back to you tomorrow with a quote hopefully (if not, I will Friday). $50 for the rad?

I have an NP 242 (I think) TC that I have never ran, I got it for free when I bought the jeeps. I'm not sure if its in good shape or not, but I'll give it to you for $20 plus shipping. I might already have a buyer for it though, so if the sale falls through, I'll let you know.
I need a rad for an 88 cherokee. How much with shipping to van?

Also, price check on a transfer case?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I need a rad for an 88 cherokee. How much with shipping to van?

Also, price check on a transfer case?
Shipping is about $35 via Greyhound. I imagine Canada Post will be more, but I can see. I'll send you pictures when I get on my home computer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the one out of my old DD. It has no leaks, but the backside somehow has some scraped and has been pushed in on some spots. The front side is pretty clean. You can have this one for $30 plus shipping.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts