BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so ive decided end of may my truck is being torn down for a rebuild. and i need some stuff hopeing someone on here has some of it.

NP205 T-case (perferabbly without SYE) 32 SHORT input shaft for 86 and newer TH400 (6 bolt round pettern)

2WD steering box and crossover steering linkage

Art Carr or similiar cable shifter for TH400 tranny.

Vortec top end for Chevy SB or holley projection system, will consder propane setup as well.

14B FF rear end (maybe SF as well if its 6 bolt pattern) with 4:56 gears,

4:56 gears for corp. 10 bolt front end and carrier. lemem know if you have anything that might work!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
i have am abandoning a project (1997 silverado) i have a ton of parts. front half ton ifs diff regeared to 4.10, 9.5" (14 bolt sf) rear housing converted to disc brakes, needs to be assembled, 5.13 gears new in box, new eaton posi in box, new bearing set, new rotors. i have bushwacker pocket style fender flares, all of the chevy vortec top end minus the heads, fresh bottom end. all receipts! brand new front hubs, ball joints, front rotors, everything in original boxes. you can get a hold of me at 604 809 9574 if any of this interests you. i have much more. please don't reply back on here! thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.