1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey I really respect you guys for cleanting it up? I've been up there for the first time and it was fun and clean. It also showed me how badly i need good tires. Thanks. P.S. How did you get the wrecked car back down?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Originally posted by XJ_Junkie II:
Hey I really respect you guys for cleaning it up? I've was up there for the first time and it was fun and clean. It also showed me how badly i need good tires. Thanks. P.S. How did you get the wrecked car back down?

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by XJ_Junkie II:
P.S. How did you get the wrecked car back down?
We dragged it down to the bottom of the mountain with Gerry's Hummer.

Leo
...a member of the Herd of Turtles 4WD Society
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab, 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents, and westcoast pinstriping.

[This message has been edited by 1badfordtruck (edited October 16, 2001).]

·
Registered
103 Posts
It really sucks to see someones rig wasted like that...I feel bad for the owner. What kind of a moron finds that kind of stuff fun?? It blows my mind.

So you dragged it down? Where was it, it looks like the lookout (the first one). Thats pretty amazing. It must have made a hell of a racket coming down the rock. When are you guys heading up next?

------------------
1990 Ranger
8.5" of lift
35" MudKings
full ugly steel/checkerplate bumpers
Locked rear
Lots of fun!

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by bikeguy:
...When are you guys heading up next?
See Eagle Ridge thread.

Leo
...a member of the Herd of Turtles 4WD Society
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab, 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents, and westcoast pinstriping.

[This message has been edited by 1badfordtruck (edited October 18, 2001).]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Originally posted by bikeguy:
It really sucks to see someones rig wasted like that...I feel bad for the owner. What kind of a moron finds that kind of stuff fun?? It blows my mind.

So you dragged it down? Where was it, it looks like the lookout (the first one). Thats pretty amazing. It must have made a hell of a racket coming down the rock. When are you guys heading up next?

the same morons that dont care if they close it they will just find a new dumping ground . there was a ford explorer that was stripped and wrecked up there us truck it was being rcovered by AA surrey wide towing . funny part is the key was still in it {stupid hey} fire department wants it closed .so enjoy and keep the morons out .
just my 2 cents worth

[This message has been edited by because (edited October 25, 2001).]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts