1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
643 Posts
What the??? Why haven't I ever seen that part of Stave before?? I thought I'd explored every trail off shoot there was!

------------------
----------------
Crack
92 Ranger 6" lift 31s
Slamming the gas can get you over almost anything, the question is, can you keep going after

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
that looks like a fun area

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

·
Registered
161 Posts
what trail was that? Does anyone know the trail to allouette?

------------------
You havnt been wheeln' till you have been stuck

83 toy, long box, 22r, 35's, locked rear end, prerunner bumper, body work done bye sledge hammer.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Apperantly I'm stupid because I still don't know where it is

------------------
----------------
Crack
92 Ranger 6" lift 31s
Slamming the gas can get you over almost anything, the question is, can you keep going after

·
Registered
1 Posts
Apperantly I'm stupid because I still don't know where it is

When your going down the road to the flats insted of turning right . Keep going strait up the road . I know its a vage discription . Just stay on the main road and it will get you there .

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Originally posted by Crack:
I've done that, I just don't recognize the rock part in pic 7 at all( http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1707837&a=13984457&p=56327047&f=0 ). Is it right up at the last view point or what?
Just prior to the very, very end of the road (ie: the big fire pit), take the last right. It will come to a dead end but that little rock climb will be there on your right side on the landing.

It's in that area, anyway. You'll find it if you look for it.

Not sure where it is in relation to the mud flats though. ;-)

...lars

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

·
Registered
22 Posts
if it is the place i'm thinking about, then larry is right.
it isn't reaaly a trail just a look out.i went up it the first time i saw it and all it
was , was go up, turn around(which there was very little room) and go down.

ian

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks guys!!

------------------
----------------
Crack
92 Ranger 6" lift 31s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.