BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics are now posted at my photopoint site.

1,110 "hits" since last night:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1707837&a=13790307

Stave Lake

Ian stuck

Gord stuck

Thanks again to everyone who came out today.

Leo

"my cat's breath smells like cat food" - Ralph Wiggum

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab. 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents and West Coast pinstriping.

[This message has been edited by 1badfordtruck (edited September 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks beautiful out there Leo, I'll have to watch for the next trail run out that way and join it.

Mike.

------------------
85 LWB Flatdeck, No spin/True trac, 33's, 5.29's, chevys, transfercase E brake, bushwacker cut outs, boxliner paint job.

G

·
I was going up as you guys where almost out. But there was still lotsa playing going on out there on the flats. I couldn't make it until after 4, but sun keeps everyone out to the bitter end.

------------------
'94 Chev 1/2ton 6"ProComp
'89 Sidekick 3" body

[This message has been edited by JC BAZINET (edited September 23, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Leo: is that lookout point at sayers point? like is that on the way up to or past sayers lake?

------------------
-'85 XJ Pioneer, 2dr, 4cyl, 5spd, 31x10.5's, 2" lift
-'82 J-10 Project truck, 258 straight 6, 5spd, 30x9.5's. bone stock(for now)
"its not what you drive, or where you drive,
its driving what you have to where you want to go"

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by crazyguy:
Leo: is that lookout point at sayers point? like is that on the way up to or past sayers lake?
The lookout point is just above the Alouette pumphouse. It is past both Sayers and Florence Lake.

Leo

------------------
2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab. 4.0L V6, 5-spd auto, 4.10 l/s, Off-Road Package, BFG Mud Terrains, RadioShack CB/Wilson Flex 4' antenna, custom rocksliders, custom dents and West Coast pinstriping.

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If any of you want the full resolution photos I took at Stave on Sunday, let me know. I can e-mail the ones you want or I can burn all of the photos onto CD's. The first 12 photos are 1800x1200 pixels and the rest are 900x600 pixels. You will have to provide a blank CD though.

Leo

------------------

[This message has been edited by 1badfordtruck (edited September 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
224 Posts
It was'nt that bad Ian, only 2 hours at home with a hose,and I haven't fixed the tire yet.

Leo can you send me pic #'s 17,18,23,24,27,29 from your album
Thanks
------------------
Gord
'92YJ
32x9:50 Swampers
3"Bodylift
OnBoard Air

[This message has been edited by Cadex (edited September 24, 2001).]

G

·
I hate that mud. When I had my stock '97 S10, I sunk it at night on the flats. First time I had been there, but luckily I had a buddy there with a PTO winch. 5 hours later I was out. BAD first experience. It took 7-8 hours to get that feakin' sandy, mucky, crap out of everything. I take the outskirts of the pits now!

------------------
'94 Chev 1/2ton 6"ProComp
'89 Sidekick 3" body

·
Project Unlimited
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by IBJeepin2:
Hey Leo Looks like you guys had a fun day out. I'll definatley have to hook up with you guys when you go

Jason
Yeah for sure. There's a Sunrise Lake maintenance trip coming up on October 7th. Hope to see you there.

Leo
...a member of the Herd of Turtles 4WD Society
www.hot.alloffroad.com

------------------

[This message has been edited by 1badfordtruck (edited November 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
92 Posts
good pictures of "trucks in goo"
nice picture of gord being stuck,
good shot of my truck in the background

------------------
2muchfun
1998 jeep cherokee
stock but fun
test pilot supplied