BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pioneer Chainsaws- 1073 and P26

SOLD

Acquired these from friends over the years. Both run well. The 1073 needs sharpening. The P26 needs the clutch looked at. I think it just needs to be disassembled and lubed. No time to look at them. Working on pricing but I'm thinking $30 each or $50 for both.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Pioneer Chainsaws- 1073 and P26

Hey, Sass. I hope to be wheeling Saturday and skiing Sunday. Could you come by Friday or Saturday evening? If not, next week sometime works, too.

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts

no worries. i was going to go wheeling saturday as well but the weather looks like crap. where are you heading to?

i'm working tomorow. if all fails, i can come and see you next weekend

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Taking one of the kids on the 4WDABC cleanup run. Leaving Sasquatch at 10 am. Sounds like the rain should let up b morning. My first time out in a while so I want to take it easy.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I don't like Pioneer at all, the efficiency is very low and the quality of work is not worth the money. Stihl is much better, I would choose this particular chainsaw

·
Registered
2 Posts

I don't like Pioneer at all, the efficiency is very low and the quality of work is not worth the money. Stihl is much better, I would choose this particular chainsaw
I agree with you Stihl is much better and more durable than the Pioneer. I recently found a great guide that helped me decide on the choice of good chainsaws. You can find it on tacklife which will show you a really good and effective guide, thanks to which you can find exactly what you need. I was looking for a birthday present for my father recently and decided that a chainsaw would be a great option. When I chose one of the good options on this guide, I bought exactly this. Now I understand that I was not mistaken because my father really liked the gift

1 - 9 of 9 Posts