Because loose or hard-packed soil, sand, gravel, rocks, or mud are more than likely to be encountered when driving your 4x4 truck or SUV off the beaten path, off-road tires look and feel very different from standard highway rubber. Without the right tires, getting stuck in the middle of nowhere is not an accident. Fortunately, the manufacturers whose products you can see on our virtual shelves have created off-road tires for all of these circumstances that also fit your driving preferences.
Off-road tires offer better traction on muddy trails and snowy highways than all-season tires because they feature a more aggressive tread pattern. Compared to regular street tires, they have more prominent tread blocks with wider and deeper grooves separating them, as well as more traction edges and sipes to grip the ground. Check out some of the best sellers in the Mud Tires category.
Yokohama Mud Tire
• High-Density compound
• Aggressive sidewall armor
• Geo-Shield technology
• Optimizer block-to-void ratio and sipes
• Mud and stone ejectors
• Advanced variable pitch tread
General Tire Grabber X3
• Extreme performance in mud with engineered tread features
• Enhanced performance in dirt with superior grip
• Breakthrough cut resistance and improved performance on rock
• Duragen technology for race-proven durability and confident stability
• Aggressive Sidewall Lugs
• High Void Ratio
• Puncture Resistance
• Off-Road Traction
COURSER MXT All Season, Truck / SUV, All Terrain / Off Road / Mud Tires by Mastercraft®. This tire is available in various sizes. Choose the desired width, height and radius from the option list.
• Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditions
• Enhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow
• Optimized tread pattern design
• Durable, damage-resistant construction
• Provide long-lasting service
To browse the full catalog of off-road tires available at our store, click the link below:
From occasional dirt excursions to regular adventures over rocks and muddy trails, we have the all-terrain, off-road, and mud tires to provide the traction you need.
Give our sales team a call at 800.505.3274 (Toll-Free) or 1.609.642.4700 (International) and we'll answer all your questions.