BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been cleaning up my 'new' Samurai and along the way I have purchased some POR-15, cleaner and etcher. Just wondering a couple of things...

Is anyone familiar with spraying POR-15?

Is anyone here set up to spray POR-15 to the wheels wells of my rig? I called Dun-Rite undercoaters and they've never heard of POR-15.

Is anyone making vinyl/rubber/plastic wheel wells for Samurai's? Just thought if someone was, that after a person POR-15'd the wheels wells, the rubber wheel well inserts would sure clean things up nice (as long as a person took the time to ensure they were sealed in properly...

·
Registered
309 Posts
I covered my wheel wells with MUD-24-7 seams to hold up well unless I go throw a puddle

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've sprayed POR-15... shockingly, it leaves a ridiculously nice finish. I'm not really set up to do any more of it though... the only reason I can think of why a shop wouldn't do it is the possibility of ruining a gun; that stuff just does not come off or out, ever. It doesn't take any special equipment, just a bit bigger tip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.