BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
how do you like the front and rear waggy's? i just finished installing my front and rear waggys but haven't insured the truck yet. do you run a sway bar with with them?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jr said:
how do you like the front and rear waggy's? i just finished installing my front and rear waggys but haven't insured the truck yet. do you run a sway bar with with them?
i love the waggys!!! lost about two inches of lift but very happy with the springs, whats a sway bar??:p

·
Registered
398 Posts
so russ. you have a front driveshaft?????? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THIS WEEKEND???:spam

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BIGBIRD said:
so russ. you have a front driveshaft?????? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THIS WEEKEND???:spam
hey bird!!! nope no wheelin just a bbq, i got my driveshaft but i have to move my axle forward and do my crossover before i put it in, everything is all ready to go i've just been to busy, we're sellin the ranch and buying in abby and i have to work straight thru till next wed, no day off!!! so first chance i get i will be mounting my steering box and finishing my crossover then i can finally try out my new dual tcase!!!!!!!! by the way anybody have a shop a welder and two free hands they could lend me? i cant get into my dads shop:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts