BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to just swap the springs out of my '92 Geo tracker an dhave a set of custom fabercated springs made 2" taller. I was just wondering if any one has attempted to do this and what kind of little things I might run into( like extending my brake line and so on) If you know some one who might be able to fab some springs for me please let me know or if you know someone who has attemed this I would like to speak with them thanks for any help

------------------
keep the roof facing the sky............and don't die!!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
fabing up new springs could get a little pricey. i just got a spare set stretched for the rear of my sidekick, on the front i just used tj jeep spacers.
dan

------------------
89 sidekick
3" body lift
1" h/m suspension lift
265/75x15's
next project
1979 LJ80

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya thanks for the info
Originally posted by tzuzu:
fabing up new springs could get a little pricey. i just got a spare set stretched for the rear of my sidekick, on the front i just used tj jeep spacers.
dan

------------------
keep the roof facing the sky............and don't die!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just got some custom spring for my tracker and for the time being I have no problems. I got my springs from No Limits offroad. The only problems you will run into would be wheel alignment and longer shocks. I used parts off a Procomp lift (strut purch and diff lowering brakets. I have no problem right now

------------------
89 Tracker Custom 3" lift, 235/75/15 Mud Kings, and alot of lights...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts