BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for a rack and cargo carrier for the top. Need a rack to hold my foliding boat (like a surf board). If there is a canoe-like holder that can be ratcheted to the cargo rack, that is fine with me. I want to take my folding Portabote (www.portabote.com) into the backcountry of the Cariboo for some sweeeet fishing. How is the cargomaster rack from Gemini? Any other suggestions I should know about? Please suggest the place to go and model. I also want a receiver cargo carrier for the back. Suggestions welcomed.
Thx,
Jim

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Check out Gobi Racks, I have a 2 door JK and it is just top notch high quality, it takes a beating with low lying tree branches (fuck you Vedder Mountain) and it's powder coated. I've stood on top of it for shits and giggles and it didn't even budge. It comes with mounting holes for various lighting configurations including LED's and both the 2 and 4 door models are available with an optional quick release set up, pop 2 pins and you can hinge it all the way back to remove the hard top and go top less, and the front has a removable section for your freedom top.

http://www.gobijeep.com/TJ.htm#

1 - 2 of 2 Posts