BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 brand new Rancho RS5000 series shocks in the box with rubber boots. These are brand new parts never been used. The part number is 5151. This mainly fits older chevy 1/2 to full size pickups to full size blazers between 81-91. Also some older suburbans. Call lordco to see if it will fit your truck. $60 per shock. You can e-mail me at [email protected] Lordco's price was around $95.

------------------
I get my kicks on two wheels and four wheels :)
Yamaha WR400 and 91 Toyota 4X4 P/U

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
i just bought my 5000s from sport trucks for 50 each with a full warranty. mmmmmmmmmm
ps ~ post this in the "for sale" forum, you will have better luck there.
------------------
'93 sahara ~ SOA, 2.5" ranchos, shackle reversal, buggy springs all around, CV D-shaft, 35" BFGs, EB 9" rear, EB Dana 44 front, Warn XD9000i, 8 PIAAs, wet okole interior and several battle wounds from mother nature.

[This message has been edited by cornjeeper (edited March 19, 2001).]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had no idea, i just called lordco to ask. So I am selling them for $40 each now. And I will post this on the For Sale board too.

------------------

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
hey if you still have the receipt for them i would go a bitch to lordco. you can photocopy my receipt to prove the price difference if you want. anyway it is worth a try.

------------------
'93 sahara ~ SOA, 2.5" ranchos, shackle reversal, buggy springs all around, CV D-shaft, 35" BFGs, EB 9" rear, EB Dana 44 front, Warn XD9000i, 8 PIAAs, wet okole interior and several battle wounds from mother nature.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for your help. My dad gave these to me as he moved out of country and have been sitting in his garage for years. so now i am just trying to get some cash out of this and get rid of them. Jeez, you were right about Sport Truck selling them for 62 over phone and lorco said something like i would let them go for 90. so obviously i am not here to screw people around, so thanks for pointing that out.

------------------

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.