BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to know if anyone has run 33x12.5 on stock gear for a 92 ranger(3.73s I think). I've got 31x10.5 right now and have plenty of extra power. Wondering how much it would slow me down.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I ran 33's on 3.73 with my Exploder for a year. It's not too bad. With a stick, you'll lose 5th gear. Crappy on hills and long trips, can't tow anything. OK for puddling about town. OK in 4L on the trail. You'll want to start saving for 4.56's.

Cheers

Dale

------------------

1992 Ford Exploder
6" lift, solid Dana44, 33's

"Soccer mom's car on 'roids"

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, tell me if your thinking about selling your explorer cause I've been looking at getting one for awhile, [email protected]

·
Registered
228 Posts
Not a chance, I just popped $5K on a Dana44 for the front end and 4.56 gears...lot's of Exploder's around though. Good vehicle for a project, I think.

Dale

------------------

1992 Ford Exploder
6" lift, solid Dana44, 33's

"Soccer mom's car on 'roids"

·
Registered
261 Posts
5K for just a 44 and gears...wow...i spent about 600 on my sami for land cruiser axles front and rier..maybe you should look into a sami CRACK... just my two cents

------------------
88 sami,10 inches susp lift,33"mud kings,landcruiser axles,flames.WOW

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I might get rid of my truck all together and buy a mr2, theres a kit you can get that turns the it into a ferrari 348. Once you put the ferrari lights and emblems on, you can't tell its not a ferrari. Either that or buy my friends cherokee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts