BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Chris, or anyone else out there, what are you runnin' in your axles? I plan on slapping 35"s on mine when I finish the swap, and maybe 37"s when the MTR's come out.

Also, how is the dual case coming? I am working on one as well. You are mating the cases correct? Are you using the rear out on the first as the in on #2? And if so, are you doing anything with the front out on #1

------------------
Tim
[email protected]
Far East 4x4

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm running 4:88's with the 35 MTR's, I only wish they had the 37's available now, but won't be for awhile yet.

T-case is on hold at the momment, still waiting to hear back from the machine shop, getting a little impatient now to say the least...

Originally posted by devinchi:
Hey Chris, or anyone else out there, what are you runnin' in your axles? I plan on slapping 35"s on mine when I finish the swap, and maybe 37"s when the MTR's come out.

You are mating the cases correct? Yes!
Are you using the rear out on the first as the in on #2? Yes again!
And if so, are you doing anything with the front out on #1...
I'm not sure what you mean, are talking CV's or what. The only thing I may encounter is to shorten the front shaft, but I won't know how much until I get the Tranny-shaft back for the machine shop. It's almost to late now anyway, since my insurance is due at the end of the month, I don't think I have the cash now to pay for it anyway, they just took way to freaking long!

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

·
Registered
69 Posts
I my opinion, definitely, they work great up to about a 37" tire, but anymore than that I would with the Nissan 500 series gear, sorry can't recall the exact ratio. The 4:88 make 33's feel like drag slicks, no effort what-so-ever to turn those...

Originally posted by devinchi:
"I'm running 4:88's with the 35 MTR's"
Are these the right gear in your opinion? Or would you prefer a different one??

------------------
"My Drinking Team Has A Rockcrawling Problem!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts