BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody gonna post some previews of some of the trail we can expect to see at RC2K2?
Or is it a big secret and I'll find out when i get there?

[This message has been edited by Greg W (edited February 23, 2002).]

·
Chump
624 Posts
Originally posted by Greg W:
Is anybody gonna post some previews of some of the trail we can expect to see at RC2K2?
Or is it a big secret and I'll find out when i get there?

This is just speculation but I would not be surpirised to see the "Bitch" trail and others on Mt. Sicker (also an IRC clean-up run before RC2K2 on Mt.Sicker may give it away)

"When you get there"?.... does this mean you know you have already been accepted? I have not received anything....no returned cheque nor info package

JCD

·
1,269 Posts
Reading that story about RIP again makes me glad I have a wedding to attend that weekend.
(yet sad I won't be able to make it for the rest of the trails.. oh well there's always next year)

------------------
I'd tell you about my truck but you probably wouldn't believe me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i wish i had known, i woulda tried to get in

------------------
1972 gmc 4x4 454 bbc,205,4 spd,d-60, c 14 bolt both detroited.crossover steering,8 inch suspension 37 inch boggers, custom front and rear bumpers, lights and winch.. custom shackles with shackle inversion... the list doesnt end, etc etc etc....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.