Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: bling bling

Just in, a SpyPhoto showing how that 4Runner really looks. Posted to a new thread so it can't be deleted! :D

·
Registered
708 Posts
hahahhahahah i love it BC2x4.com muhahah, wonders of photoshop:laugh

·
Registered
155 Posts
now why would you do that greg i hope you know that the jaos 4runner you see has a front solid axel and 2 lockers you stupid meat head

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
steve25 said:
now why would you do that greg i hope you know that the jaos 4runner you see has a front solid axel and 2 lockers you stupid meat head
WOW! Its still Stoopid

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
steve25 said:

:baby :baby :baby :baby :baby

:read :read :read :read :read

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
And I bet those lockers come in real handy when it takes on the infamous mall speed bump obstacles. I am sure it has conqured quite a few of those. :clown

Is there not a pavement princess msg board we can direct this guy to?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
from where the picture was taken, it looks like its even to nice to see the pavement:laugh

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
steve25...

go to www.pirate4x4.com and post a pic of your bad ride in the toyota section and say how much better it is than all of their trucks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
steve25-I believe you are the stupid meat head-well actually your a ****ing idiot.What the hell is he going to do with that locker and solid axle?
Get back to me and let me know-Brett:laugh

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
steve25 said:
I think Greg posted that becuase he and everyone else here know's that truck won't see a serious trail.

BTW Everyone. Here's a shot of Steve25 in case you were wondering what the idiot looks like....

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hmmm, Greg goes to a bit of work, its funny. Guy can't take joke, goes to Greg's website, sees that he outweighs him by 50lbs, posts poser tough guy pic with manditory scary T shirt. Come on, its funny and you know it, grow up.

Mike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.