Did you do it

With The Stock Mounts?

Aftermarket Mounts?

Any problems doing the flip?

Thx in advance for any input.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a jeep so i do not have this prod.But if you call Dave at T&S suspention he can give you all the info you need on the shackle flip.

·
Registered
465 Posts
planning do it myself soon.. been saying that for over 6 months :p

i would 100 percent recommend it.. and avoid the lift blocks or those kind of stuff..

who makes them.. ****load of places.. and even local welding shops probably would do it.. price range is about 100 to 150 for them i beleive.. was going to make one myself but im pretty lazy lately.. and i dont have welder at my home.. so have to go my buddy's shop..

but recently im thinkin about trying using the stock rear hangers (the front one..) and get another one.. put it in the back.. not sure if it would work.. i have seen others doing that before.. maybe that would be cheaper option

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks For th Input:

what I've found

OffRoadDesigns.com makes a stright forward breacket design to replace your existing rear shackel mount.

You could make a whole new mount.

Or, Cut the bottom our of your existing rear shackel mount, and drop it though. Exact instructions can be found at coloradok5.com and then to technical.

So, I'll let you all know how it goes. Also, I'm installing a homemade version of a folding revolver shackle, that Is still in the drawing board though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts