BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

My rear window doesn't roll down, ever since I purchased my 1987 Toyota 4Runner, although the window wiper works. I took the relay out of the quater panel and it looks like two of the 4 relays are toast. Toyota wants $427. I was wondering if anyone knows a good wrecker in the Lower Mainland area with 4runner parts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I doubt this is your problem, but one of the bolts on the hardtop has to be fastened tightly to complete teh circuit to unroll the window. Maybe check that before you drop all that cash? (also make sure it isn't locked at the console... done that before!!!)

------------------
88 4runner, 22RE with some minor stuff done to it

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yes right in your back yard is an awesome wrecker. Pro truck parts out by mount lehman rd just off the highway by the end of fraser hwy. Very good prices and negotiable too.

------------------
Me Tarzan u ? Favorite tool?
Monkey wrench!
I am the original shade tree mechanic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info.

I am looking at the relay now and two of the four larger black boxes (relays I am guessing) look like the top has been melted, and the other two are fine. The two that are fine are the ones for the wiper, which works.

I will check out that wrecker though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.