BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After helping to install Rude's body lift last weekend and realizing how easy it is (supposed to be ;) ) I've gotten the itch. Can anyone recommend a good type? It has to be available from Lordco as they are the only choice up here and I don't feel like driving to Vanc. I was quoted $170 over the phone for a Trailmaster but that seems a little steep.

·
Registered
302 Posts
make sure you call around and get prices that is expensive and i know lordco here in mission will match prices

·
Registered
860 Posts
Panthino said:
... I was quoted $170 over the phone for a Trailmaster but that seems a little steep.
did I get taken??? I paid 235 for my Daystar 1 inch from a particular sponsor from here...what is the trailmaster made of?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't know any particulars but you can search for their website. That was just my first quote over the phone from Lordco.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Re: Re: Recommended 1" body lift from Lordco?

copeland said:

did I get taken??? I paid 235 for my Daystar 1 inch from a particular sponsor from here...what is the trailmaster made of?
Different brands are differnt prices.
Daystar is one of the highest quality, but only needed if your OEM body mounts are shot.

Aluminum spacers are next most expensive.

Plastic spacers are cheapest. Performance Accesories 1" body lift sells for as little as $60.00 US on some web sites.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts