BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sooo....here it is..i have a yj that is allmost stock...(shackle lift,3" body lift, and 31 at's....good deck, allarm....and it has a 4 banger...)..so here's the deall..i am able to get a cj-7 renigade with,
1983 CJ7 " RENIGADE"
-4.2L, 5 SPEED JUST PUT IN ABOUT 6 MOUNTHS AGO

-ALL NEW FRONT END, U-JOINTS, TIE RODS, STEERING BOX BRACE
-NEW 33" SUPER SWAMPER SSR'S
-SWAY BAR DISCONNECTS
-NEW 4 INCH LIFT
-NEW SHOCKS "BLACK DIMOND"
-NEW SOFT TOP
-PUTTING NEW CARB ON IT TOMMOROW(non electric carb on now)
- K&N FILTER KIT

sounds good to me..is there any weak links in the renigades that i should be aware of??? thanks Cam

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok....i'm going to look at it in a hour or so..i'll take some pics and find out all the details....Thanks for the reply..CAm....and why would u be woried if it has tie rods??

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmmm...just got back....looked sorta "bad"..the body wasn't in the best shape...lots(and i mean lots of rust...) engine was good...(had a rebuild...)but there was an exhaust leak...um..the ssr's had less than a week on them..:)..didn't look like a 4inch lift......tires wouldn't stuff at all i think.....looked mechanicialy good...but to sell the yj(perfect condition) to buy a beater, doesn't suit me.....(well sorta...)..so i'm gonna go fishing(as a deckhand) and make some money for some dana 44's and go to the 33 ssr's....maybee a locker or 2.....do you guys think i could fit the 33's with 4 inches of lift???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.