BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have the bug's been like up there this summer, My wife are flying in to visit her folks at Mcdonalds Corners in a week and a half, and wanted to make some plans to get outside, maybe Calabogie.

Colin

·
Registered
296 Posts
maybe post this in trail talk.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mac said:
What have the bug's been like up there this summer, My wife are flying in to visit her folks at Mcdonalds Corners in a week and a half, and wanted to make some plans to get outside, maybe Calabogie.
Bugs have been pretty much non-existant this year. My first year in the Highlands so I'm not sure what to compare against. The farm gets a lot of wind on this side of the valley too.

The number of mozzies I've seen in the last month or two I can count on a two hands. It's been great. :)

Deer flies and black flies where kinda annoying in May but seem to be all gone now.

The bugs were around for SuziCan when we were in the woods but nothing that wasn't tolerable without the fly dope (complaints of whiney 'Merikans aside). :D

Got any plans to meet up with the OVO gang while you are down? Jim Sprang is in town next week too I think.

HTH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts