BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ill be there!!!!! NEW MISSION BOSTON PIZZA PARKING LOT!!! if an anyone needs to be picked up for a ride along post reply looking for a free seat!!!!:beer :beer :beer 7.00 or possible earlier, if posted. check again later.

·
Registered
185 Posts
i might be going if some other guys come... just cuz i don't wanna be the only guy with not many mods and unlocked front and rear.......

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4x4fan said:
i might be going if some other guys come... just cuz i don't wanna be the only guy with not many mods and unlocked front and rear.......
just show anyways, there is people showing that are not part of the bc4x4board. and there are bypasses. so no worries...

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just got home, ok i guess, sorry to matt didnt get to lock in his hubs, im tired, bed time.

·
Registered
57 Posts
STUBBYTOY said:
Well, I'm home. Another interesting night run....find the damage tomorrow eh Whizzy:canadian .Sorry you couldn't make it Ben.
More:welder eh
Just a little dent on the passenger side. **Dont know how that got there rick? :confused:
Then there was that little tailight incedent.
and......I guess we will be dubbing my truck the work horse after all that.

:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.