BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was much too hungover to wake up on time this morning, so I unfortunately came late and as a result couldn't enter my truck at the show and shine :( NEXT YEAR!

Anyhow, I decided to get it forklifted by a buddy just to see what kind of flex I had. The bottom of the front tire was 31 inches off the ground (didn't air down :( ) before any other tires lifted and my wheelbase is 93 inches. I feel like I could have done better on a ramp with someone hanging on, like at sport trucks, but hey, what can ya do?

Anyone know the calculation to find out what I theoretically would've scored on the ramp?

·
Registered
139 Posts
there's caculators on the site for rti scores:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
you would be around 974 on the 20 degree

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's upsetting :(

Oh well! I'm sure I would have scored higher if I aired down :p

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just realized something....

I'm on coil springs, that means that if I had long enough shocks and break lines, I'd just keep going higher and higher until I flipped! GODDAMNIT I FORGOT TO CHECK WHAT WAS HOLDING ME BACK!!!!!! :angry

Expect me to get 1000+ on the 30 degree next year, that's for sure :)

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Baby Joe said:
I just realized something....

I'm on coil springs, that means that if I had long enough shocks and break lines, I'd just keep going higher and higher until I flipped! GODDAMNIT I FORGOT TO CHECK WHAT WAS HOLDING ME BACK!!!!!! :angry

Expect me to get 1000+ on the 30 degree next year, that's for sure :)
Binding from your track bars, control arms and driveshafts will limit your flex.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts