BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RUBICON info:
Hi all, Del Albright, here. Newbie to your list. But I'm the right guy to talk to about the Rubicon (and many other land use issues). May is early -- snow and wet. But visit my web site for more Rubicon hot poop, or join our Friends of the Rubicon to help keep the trail open.
Del www.delalbright.com/rubicon.htm

------------------
Del Albright
BlueRibbon Ambassador

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome aboard Del good to hear from you.
we are going to bring this issue up about Rubicon at our next meeting. although we have never been to the Rubicon as of yet but in the future I would hope we get a chance.

------------------
[email protected] Coquitlam Crawlers 4x4 club
81 toyo
not much but it's my toy
it's never let me down EVER or should I say until A Girls Toy drove it in!!
remember what we go in with we must come out with even if it is just parts !!

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
Thanks for posting, Del. Your organization is doing a fantastic job and is setting an excellent example for us all.

What a lot of people don't understand is that the Rubicon is a significant 4x4 trail. If it gets closed, then it sets a very ugly precedent for all other trails in North America. If we can't defend our most famous and beloved trail then surely the rest are doomed.

And yes, I do mean "North America." The enviro extremists here in Canada have close ties with and are heavily influenced by their southern brethren. To see a thread to the Rubicon Trail as "not our problem" both short sighted and foolhardy.

Their fight is our fight because like it or not, we are all in this together.

...lars

------------------
19911995409993004:144444.103512.58274

Join | BC4X4 | .com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts