BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at 4:30am on saturdy my friend was going to work...a drunk driver ran a red light and tee bonend her 85 toyota 4x4...her back end of her truck swung around and collieded with the rear end of the other full sized gmc pickup...the toy rolled on it's roof and spun into a near by school yard...she managed to escape with stiches to her knee and bruises to her knees,ribs,back,and chesh...both trucks a totall write off...i hope people take this as a lesson...this is a close friend of mine...and i was inches away of losing a great friend...please don"t drink and drive...

·
Registered
708 Posts
sorry to hear that, hope ICBC doesnt play the scamming game and that your friend is alright

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
:( i hear these stories way to often. what is wrong with people? i hope everything is ok.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
sbtoychev said:
she managed to escape with stiches to her knee and bruises to her knees,ribs,back,and chesh...
Sorry to hear about your friend, thanks for the post. Being a first time toy owner with a family, I must say I am impressed to hear your friend's Toy took that hard a hit and yet she almost walked away. Could have gone either way I know but being T-boned makes you so vulnerable.

Give her our regards :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I do not know how some people, who drink and drive, can even look at themselves in the mirror after they have done something like this or even worse. It makes me sick when I here others tell storries of their drunk driving escapades and that they are so proud of it. It is B*llsh*t.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts