BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a samurai, there a pain in the ass to find. I would like an 1980-90, Convertible, and it has to be standard (Although I don't think they even came in auto). It would be nice if the engine ran, doesn't mater if there is body damage (just solid body mounts). Also don't want to pay out the ass for it. If you have one or know someone who is selling one, email me at: [email protected]
:beer_cheers:

· Registered
526 Posts
i've gotta rusty one in my garage i was going to work on as a project but now i have no time, $1750. its a 85 LWB SJ413 (samurai) soft top. im swapping the gears from it into my tintop and replacing them with the ones i take out of the TT, its gotta rear locker.

· Registered
526 Posts
1.3L it runs a fine but it could use some work. Its actually more torqy then my 1.3FI. the tranny needs a new shift pin cause its a sloppy but it doesnt slip out, grind or whine. the tub is pretty rusty but its not like flintstones braking or anything. its not drivable atm. but in a weekend you could easily have it fixed up. these pics are from when i first got it. does need some bumpers too. i have some seats for it too, not the ones shown, i gave those away.

Attachments

· Registered
55 Posts
Thanks man i really appreciate the picks, my only problem is to come up with enough money, Lol I have been off work for a month and a little bit on a broken ankle and screwed out of any injury pay. kinda a bad time to look for a vehicle eh. Well I will certainty consider it tho, and I really appreciate you posting the picks. About the tub being rusty, how are the body mounts, do they seam solid and not deteriorating away, all other body can be fixed.
Thank you.

· Registered
526 Posts
sorry about the delay, right now i have it apart cause im swapping gears. but my plan is to put it all back together so it atleast rolls around. if you want to have a look at it in its current state pm me and we can set up a day. again sorry for the long delay.

· Registered
55 Posts
i have an 88 1/2 sammy bit of rust but not to bad at all , Iam moving soon and it has to go $700 and it is yours . PM me your e mail 4 picks and you can call me at 778 233 9913 ,i am in vancover by the oak stree bridge was a runner but i cant get it going now and it has been parked for 4 years ,i was going to buggy it but no time and no space let me know or i will post it in the fourms

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.