BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok for all of those who would like a locker
for SAMURAI's olny i have called alot of places today. Randy's R&P in the states will sell them for $151.00 us x 1.52 = $230.00 can + taxes & shipping for any where from 10-20 prt#1510 .Will need CASH up front. Also we will have to find out how to get them up here or have them picked up. Let me know The, more the better. Please post or e-mail me thanks
Tim

[This message has been edited by tman (edited June 28, 2001).]

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's already done. I'm just looking for 2 sets of training wheels to mount fore and aft 'cause it keeps tipping over!=^P

------------------
Farewell and Adieu, to you fair Spanish ladies...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a friend who may be interested in getting 2 of them. How soon are you looking to get this done?

------------------
Leanne
'95 YJ : 4" ProComp Lift, 2" Body Lift, shackle reversal and 2" extended shackles, Tailshaft conversion, 35" SSR's, 4.56 gears, TruTrac(rear), SunRider Top, Front & Rear Rock Crusher bumpers/spare tire carrier, Quick Disconnects, Cobra 75WXST

·
Registered
35 Posts
do you have any idea about prices for sidekicks or sami's with sidekick diffs
thanks
Dan

------------------
89 sidekick
3" body lift
700x15's

·
Registered
149 Posts
I tried to get a group buy for lockers before. First thing I would suggest is to open it up to the other vehicles, as it makes no differences to a seller like Randy's R&P. The more the better deal they're gonna give you. PLUS, even though I had a lot of people interested, when it came down to it nobody was really prepared to go through with it then and there. Either post it in the Jeep, Ford, etc sections, or just the general section. You'll probably reach a lot more people if you open it up to the mailing list too.

I got my lockrights for the jeep shipped from a place up in Ontario, called Ontario RV I believe. It came out cheaper than getting it from Randy's R&P, so you might want to give them a try. If you can't find them, I might be able to dig up the number somewhere.

NSOR gave me a f*@k you price that was $100 above everyone elses, so you can still give them a try but don't hold your breath for any deals.

greg (wow, a jeep guy managed to contribute to the suzuki list!)

G

·
HEY, I WANTED TO TRY AND GET IN ON THIS, BUT, I GOT AN '89 SIDEKICK. I FOUND OUT THE PART# I NEED IS A 1512. IS THAT GONNA BE MORE CASH, SAME, OR NOT POSSIBLE.
LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN.
THANX,
JC.
-----------------------
'89 SIDEKICK
3' BODY, 31'S
WITH A BEAT MOTOR

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Originally posted by tman:
Will find out for ya
on holidays untill the 10th july
soooo....
see ya then
Tim,
You guys need to learn that if you ask the right people you can get stuff for the same prices up here. You are going to pay $250-- we can get them for that here. so start asking and stop trying to recreate the wheel. We already did that about 4.5 years ago.
That goes for you too Rhys.
dave

------------------
Dave

·
Registered
19 Posts
Is this thing still a go? What type of locker is it? any reviews on it? and Canadian suppliers yet?
May be interested in one for an 85 zuk

------------------
have acreage , will fill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.