BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SAVAGE 111 BOLT ACTION 30-06 $425 shipped [ spring bear season starts April ] Free floating button rifled barrel,Black fiberglass/graphite composite stock with dual pillar bedding, detachable magazine, comes with mounts and bases for a scope and is around 6.75 lb. This rifle was baught new on september 12-09 for $570.00 I am the only owner exactly 36 rounds have been fired through this rifle , I baught only 2 boxes of federals , this rifle is very accurate and I have had no issues with it what so ever ,it has taken one deer from around 200 yards , I have the original bill of sale and the box it came in , this is the perfect all round hunting rifle for all game , I am selling only to help with the purchase of a custom rifle not interested in trades I will include shipping if needed for the price listed if it is needed , A valid PAL is required ,$425.00. [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.