BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
were would you find parts for them, it cant be too easy.
i saw a scout out here i think it was a 79 scout, with a 345 V8 engine but it had a knock and the pan was off of it, and the piston taken out but never put back together, and it had the springs on top of the axles, it needed a safety inspection. and i was told by the owner it wont pass with the springs on top like it was.looked really cool tho, but was a MAJOR project vehicle.
asking price was $500

------------------
Do not be led astray by a false sense of honour--
a thing which often brings men to ruin when they are faced with an obvious danger that somehow affects their pride.

·
Registered
266 Posts
THat is where you find parts ffor them if you don't want that scout let me know and i will try to pick it up.

------------------
1978 International Scout II 345 cid, auto, S.O.A.,35x12.5x15 Mud Kings

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey there,
the one i saw needed everything, there was no roof, the body was junk, the interior consisted of two seats and thats it, bald 33's, that didnt even match, motor with no oil pan and one piston taken out, (greased up parts in back of truck),
it was on industrial road in chilliwack, at a motel, where people pay by the month and live there.
if you know where pick-a-part in chilliwack is, then follow that road that runs along the highway, but you want to be on the east road that runs along highway #1. just up from pick a part, but before the open feilds.
the truck is blue.
richard

·
Registered
266 Posts
thanks richard

------------------
1978 International Scout II 345 cid, auto, S.O.A.,35x12.5x15 Mud Kings

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no prob derek,

i have to go to pick a part this weekend.
chevette needs some parts.i will try and get you a number from the owner, thats if he has a phone

later
richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts