BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pulling the body of an 88 B-2. That's all I'm keeping everthing else is there. Motor, t-case front and rear diff's bumpers and all. Please email me if your interested in any of it. The motor is a 2.9L EFI complete and runs great. Factory air all the stuff. It has a bad transmission.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a professional Cheese Taster with the ability to satisfy many fine women at the same time----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
121 Posts
Are you getting rid of any of the interior at all or just the mech.. How much for the engine and how many k's are on it

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by tcooke:
Are you getting rid of any of the interior at all or just the mech.. How much for the engine and how many k's are on it
The engine has been sold. I'm keeping all the interior accept probably the carpet. I think I'll Rinoline the inside.

------------------
FearMe is only for fun, my real name is Roger and I'm a professional Cheese Taster with the ability to satisfy many fine women at the same time----"Fifteen men on a dead man's chest..yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum"

·
Registered
189 Posts
do you have the dana 28 front axles from the bronco 2

------------------
89 ranger 5" tall and a front lincoln locker
rear auburn and lotsof neat gadgets

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
i am thinking about selling my 86 Bronco II so if any of u are intrested e-mail me at
[email protected]

------------------
GO BIG OR GO HOME!

G

·
how much you asking for it all?

i'm interested in the tranny/tcase (i need the back end of the tranny for my 2wd tranny) and wanna throw a tcase in mine. also, what rearend, and is it L/S? ideally looking for 3.73 LS...

------------------
-1987 Ford Ranger 2.9L V6 5 spd
-leather bucket seats
-Uniden CB radio w/ weather
-Pioneer CD deck
-30x9.50R15 Cooper Discoverer ATs
-2.5" lift
-lots of extras and dents
www.roughrangers.com Member #463

1 - 6 of 6 Posts