BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some seats to put in my cj7, any suggestions? I dont have too much money thats my only problem.

------------------
1985 cj7 custom 6inch lift,full cage,$25 paint job,engine done to the tits,mud tires,cb,member of bone shakers 4x4 club.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i have a set of seats that i think i am getting rid of they are like the recaro bucket seats and hold you in well they have been modified to fit the jeep seat slider i just got a set of civic seats and am trying to get those in. the drivers seat has a small rip and cig burn but just needs a seat cover the passenger seat is in good shape they are black. i like to trade need good tach or header for 258 lots of little stuff make me an offer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by josh:
i have a set of seats that i think i am getting rid of they are like the recaro bucket seats and hold you in well they have been modified to fit the jeep seat slider i just got a set of civic seats and am trying to get those in. the drivers seat has a small rip and cig burn but just needs a seat cover the passenger seat is in good shape they are black. i like to trade need good tach or header for 258 lots of little stuff make me an offer
what are those seats out of?, sounds intresting, how is the padding? ..

mike

------------------
yaaaa
i own a jeep
ow well i guess that means i gotta wait for u!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only thing that I have(thats not broken or going on my jeep) is a chrome valve cover.

------------------
1985 cj7 6inch lift,full cage,custom $25 paint job,engine done to the max,32inch mud tires,cb,member of bone shakers 4x4 club.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i dont know what vehicle they would have came out of i think they are custom or special order the padding is good they are nice seats i have them in my cj now but just got a set of honda seats and am trying to put those in if i had another vehicle to put them in i would i can try to get a camera if you are far away drivers seat has a small cig burn they are very huggy they hold you right in place

·
Registered
302 Posts
i might be interested in chrome valve cover i have loads of jeep parts as well as the seats

·
Registered
302 Posts
i just remembered i have a stock set of jeep seats they arent in the best condition they are the spice color i would be willing to get rid of them cheap also have a back seat which also is not in the best shape but they are better than nothing

·
Registered
5 Posts
josh
the seats sound good to me(hugger style ones)

my main problem is that the origional jeep seats in my '94 , the driver seat is wearing out (i'm toooo dang fat!, no the seats are poorly made)what sort of price are u asking for them? do they resemble recaro's?or what do they resemble out of another vehicle?

thanks
mike

------------------
yaaaa
i own a jeep

·
Registered
5 Posts
josh
i'm still very intrested in the seats u have . if u could email me at . [email protected]
and let me know how much u are wanting $$.
i have some stero stuff if u are intrested in any of that sort of stuff?

mike

------------------
yaaaa
i own a jeep

1 - 9 of 9 Posts