BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As soon as I sell my toy, i'm going to be in dire need of a Sammi. I'm looking for a project truck, so condition doesn't matter. I just need it to be able to get me to and from school for about 2 to 3 months. I'm looking for a convertable Sammi. I'm in the fraser valley. Thanx in advance for any replies.

------------------
1985 Toyota p\u-22re-3"bodylift,4.5"susp. 33"BFG MT,locked rear, rocksliders, buggyleafs,bobbed bed and a blue raccing stripe.
-Fabrication by GEO-

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
How much you selling the toy for?

There are a number of Sami's going for about $4500-5000 on www.buysell.com

------------------
Goof
------------------
Hot Wheels Safari Hummer

·
Registered
419 Posts
Its not a matter of looking in the buysell, its a matter of who you KNOW. Before I bought my sammy I just talked to a bunch of people who had'em and they know people who have'em and thats how I scored mine. I got a sweet ass deal for mine, but keep your eyes open and just keep posting here saying your looking for one. I know there's one here in Abbotsford for sale, pretty much completely stock, a couple patches of bubbly paint (rust) but a really nice hard top, the person who's selling it has wayyyyy over priced it at $4500 but if your desperate to buy one keep an eye out, or if your serious, I can probably find out his(or her) phone # for you.

------------------
1982 Suzuki SJ410
Dual Battery, 10" lift, 33X12.5X15, '94 swift motor, rancho's all 'round, 950watt offroad lights, 5spd, racing bucket seats.

Soon to be 5pnt harness, cd player, CB, truck bedliner entire interrior, more offroad lights :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After i'm done fixing all the little things and do some minor dent repair, I'll list it for $7000.00 obo. I looked in the buy n sell also, $4000 to $4500 is a little to high. I'm looking more for something that needs work but runs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey there,

i've got a sammy here that i'd consider selling.

it runs, needs body work--> me and a couple buddies flipped it recently.

its a soft top

completely stock

1200 obo

------------------
I Zook

1 - 5 of 5 Posts