BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

First off I'm not affiliated with these guys in any way. I don't have an "in" there, just a customer who walked in off the street.

Since Alder steel moved to its new location further west I've been getting all my steel from these guys -

http://www.lwsmetalfab.com/

Just wanted to come on here, give them a shout out as they have treated me very well through my last few projects. Always willing to help no matter how small, always offering assistance with extra cuts, punching holes etc etc. The guy that owns/runs the place is a great guy. I've mostly just bought off sales from them but today had a simple 3 bend project to replicate a rusted piece that I cut out and brought to them as a template. No worries, picked it up 2 hours later and paid $20.

My last pickup was 20 feet of 2x4 / 8 feet of 2.5' square / 12 feet of 2" square and some 2" angle - all 0.125 wall and I was out the door for $200.

Anyways use them for your steel needs in Abby.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm well I just looked up their website and it has them on 260th just off fraser hwy. At one point they were no longer there and moved to a location right on fraser hwy around 240th. Unless I'm totally on crack, but I defiantly went to their "new" location around 240th maybe 5 years back. They sold be a bunch of used 2" square that I built my rotisserie out of.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
For a short period of time they were on Fraser, between 260 and 248, but they moved again, although technically they're a couple hundred feet further west now from their original location.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts