BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
yeah that is one of the few fords i pay respect too:******* lol. seriously that was a crazy truck. The guy with the Gray toy and the 1/4 eliptical , thats a cool truck.

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
This one's for you, Baby Joe.

Automatic tranny, tcase re-directing the drive, two manual trannies, and then a final tcase splitting the drive.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
lars said:
Automatic tranny, tcase re-directing the drive, two manual trannies, and then a final tcase splitting the drive.

...lars
Oh my gentle jesus....

Anyone know which t-cases and trannies?

I looked under it at the show and shine and saw two NP435s bolted together, but I don't know what else is down there. Can anyone fill in the gaps?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thats a friend of mine Toms truck.
it has a tritan v-8,two np435s trannies,three 205 transfer cases, a dana 70 rear and a dana 50 front, with 44inch BOGGERS.
( to all of the people complaning I would like to see and sami or anything with short wheel base move 44inch boggers like that!)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Boggin toy said:
With 40 tsl's(old tires) in low low low low it takes 7 mins for the tire to make one revolution
So would it take a 44" longer or shorter to make 1 complete revolution???:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
mr jeep said:
Thats a friend of mine Toms truck.
it has a tritan v-8,two np435s trannies,three 205 transfer cases, a dana 70 rear and a dana 50 front, with 44inch BOGGERS.
i thought i saw a AOD auto and only two 205s in there...but that auto shifter might be for something else :laugh

Also that dana50 is/was TTB that has been welded together to make a solid axle type set-up.

:laugh

·
Registered
135 Posts
My three link did really good, but my front spings f**king suck I got about 4 inch of travel out of them. I have to take some leafs out and run dual shocks in the front.:confused:

·
Registered
119 Posts
totally useless. i'd rather have a john deere or a new holland (we are talking tractors now right?):)

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Don't mess with my dream truck bird dog, it's a thing of beauty.

As far as how long it would take with 44" boggers over 40" tires... it would take the same amount of time, but of course, the 44" tire would have moved a bit further in one rev.

·
Registered
114 Posts
with his old tires(39.5) it would take 7mins to make one complete reveluation.
why did he do it?
why not he is the MAD SCIENTIST

and wait till you see the rock buggy his planning out right now it will score over 3000 yea over 3000!!!!!beat that!!!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts