BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in seeing what types of deals people have got there trucks for?

I got this one 2 months ago. I refreshed Craigslist and it was the newest post (91 4 door Sidekick $1000). I emailed him 3 times and finally got a hold of him during my lunch break. He told me he changed his mind and didn`t want to sell but I could look at it since he did put it up for sale. So I showed up with cash in hand and transfer papers. I think he clued in his price was too low when he got 2 phone calls about it while I was looking at it.

its a:
91 sidekick 4 door
New Head, head gasket, timing belt
New Rad, hoses
New brake pads
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

The first thing I did was cut off that stupid bumper, it now have a 2" coil lift from mudchild and is about to get a new set of 235 Good Year Territories on a set of F150 Rally rims that I have the centers machined out of

·
Registered
21 Posts

don't worry i took off those running boards.. shoulda been taken off a long time ago, woulda prevented some rust....

'90 runner
22re
5spd
2" body lift
33"s with 85% tread
smittybilt front bumper

best grand i ever spent.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Bought my 1994 Dodge Dakota 4x4 (with a V8, no less) for $500. I was ready to give the guy the grand he wanted but he decided to sell it to me for $500. . . Strange decision, but whatever.

Had it for 1.5 years now. . . No problems. Runs great. Feel fortunate every time I drive it, :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
I bout my 86 comache for 250 bucks from some guy on native land....
honestly minus some rust issues that are very easy to deal with and my break issues this truck was wwwaaayyy under priced lol ... solid frame and an engine to go with it all i have to say is... buddy you didn't know what you had - mine now!

·
Registered
908 Posts
I got an older version of one of these off of e-bay for $20 and $49 shipping from the LBC.

I'd get a pic but I'm laid up with a blown knee.

·
Registered
230 Posts
No Pics but I bought my 1st 96 XJ Mint condition 150,000km for 600 a few years ago. Seller said it wasn't working and didn't want to dump any (MORE) money into it. I Changed the plugs and cleaned the DC on the spot and turned it over and drove off w/ it. I told them they could keep it or increase the asking price to be honest but they were so embarrassed they let me buy it for the 600.
Bought my second 92 XJ for 350, straight up, nothing wrong w/ it at all, sold it to my friends daughter for 350 6 months later as a birthday present.:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought an '89 Sidekick for $1000, already had a locker in back and TSL's, 3rd club member to own it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bought an '89 Sidekick for $1000, already had a locker in back and TSL's, 3rd club member to own it.

[/URL][/IMG]
It wou;d be cool if you could get a grill to fit the lights. it looks like a vw euro grill

·
Registered
90 Posts
I cut the original grill to sort of fit around the lights. The Rabbit GTI look was what I was going for...I guess it worked since you recognized it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.