BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I posted awhile ago about getting a sidekick lift. I was out last weekend and YES I deffinately need to do something soon!! Ha ha. Haven't quite decided though. I'm having trouble deciding what would work best. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons to body lift verses coil? Also, I've been looking into bumpers and the ARB that fits the sidekick is a little to much for this girl I think. Any other ideas that are good quality?
That's me trying to learn too much too fast. Ha

Tracy

·
Registered
73 Posts
Try calmini 3" suspenion lift which i am using now. It is awesome. I can't believe it, after install it to my 4 dr sidekick.
It provides lots of ground clearance and it cans let the sidekick using big tire such as 31" to 33 " for sure. I may postup the pics of my car on my homepage later on..check it out afterwards

------------------
Fat Mike
94 Silly sidekick

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Kicker covered it pretty well, but put simply:

Body lift = More clearance
Suspension lift = More clearance, more flex, more good things

------------------
2000 Jeep TJ Sport
No doors, no roof.
4-6inches of lift in the future.

·
webwheeling...
1,475 Posts
Hey,
All the stuff you can buy from the states looks really cool, performs really well, weighs a heckofalot and costs about 10X what its worth.

If you are in the lower mainland and want to get really serious about building a bumper that pretty much kicks a$$ and totally meets your needs give Jay at Coast Customs a call. He will hook you up and not rob you blind. His cell is 618-3917, tell him Dave (shogunator) sent you. check out some pics of his sami at http://www.coastcustoms.com/
later
D

------------------
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts