BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so basicly im looking for a tracker or something along those lines, basicly just frame and body to start working from, doesn't need to roll, but it would be nice, doesn't need to run, but might be usefull, its gonna get toy running gear anyways so anything you got give me a offer,
i am looking for something cheap, rust isn't very nice but i'll still consider for the right price. samurais are also prefered but a tracker or w.e works just as well
if someone jsut wants to get a junker out of there yard that works well too :p

a friend is also looking for something similar but running, at around the grand mark, if you have anything like that too feel free to give me a shout

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a 89 tracker on yoda axles lockers front and back, 6 pro comp springs, Rolls on 35's will roll on 40's has crossover high steer, small block chevy 383 Brand new need to be pu togeather. 11" wide mags on 35" procomp tires 50% left, have high angle drive shafts with yoken ujoints. needs motor installed and assembled. I have over 9G into it I wil sell it for 5grand or best offer. Not really looking to sell but if money is there it is gone,

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im kinda lookin for a cheap not built one, looking for something to build on i already have my axles tranny etc. i dont need that so if it doesn't have those thats a bonus cuz cheaps good :p

·
473 Posts
I've got an 89 Sidekick with the IFS already cut out, minimal rust on the body.

Currently has a 1.6L with a W56 and dual toy cases in it, would be willing to sell it with those or i can pull them out.

Mike

604 603 4098

·
Registered
323 Posts
interested in the 1.6 adapter to toy tranny and toy duells.cheers. thanks.pm me or call 604-532-5772.

sorry for jumping on your thread man...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.