BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am heading down to Vancouver tonight and coming home tomorrow. Just wondering if Pick a Part has any sidekicks or trackers? I need a front passenger side head light and various interior parts. Unless some one has a head light on the way then I would me more then willing to get one off of them too. Kelowna PickNpull only had one last time and it was destroyed.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
I am heading down to Vancouver tonight and coming home tomorrow. Just wondering if Pick a Part has any sidekicks or trackers? I need a front passenger side head light and various interior parts. Unless some one has a head light on the way then I would me more then willing to get one off of them too. Kelowna PickNpull only had one last time and it was destroyed.

heres a thought why dont you call them................:)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I call the Kelowna one they will not tell you what they have due to the fact that they are self serve. I Kinda guessed they were the same

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 2wd tracker, 1 4dr sidekick, very well picked over. doubtful you'll find a headlight,

Matt
you said it best, there was nothing. I got a seat belt and a shift boot. Couldnt even find a Suzuki "S" on a swift for my front grill

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
the one in the wack u can call and ask ..........ive done it many times
Good luck... I called em once, they said "yup, we have that vehicle the part is 15 bucks" or whatever.. drove for an hour, got there, sure enough, they have that vehicle according to their inventory but no part. I go to the desk and say "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, I was looking for this part, called about it, where is it?" Yeah..they don't know **** all about what they have, they just read the price off the board.

Go to Garys in ridge, they have lots of trackers there, with lots of parts on em.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Yah, I never find squat that I need at pick-a-part.
However I saw pick's flat deck heading towards Chilliwack this afternoon with an asuna sunrunner on the back, damage to the right rear, so you guys should soon have a new victim down there.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sunrunner is a 92, 2wd, automatic, good body other than like stated right rear.

Matt
I saw it today:the rear end, drivers window regulator, exhaust manifold, computer, top, grill and head lights are gone if anyone was interested. Also the 2 other ones that were there are crushed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.