BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Whats wrong with it?To many parts missing to make it run?What year?Rusty?How much for the whole thing?I know I ask a lot of questions but it saves time.

------------------
If it's too deep go faster

G

·
Do you have a good set of rear brakes?I will take the whole diff or just the brakes if the shoes are good and the wheel cylinders aren't seized.

------------------
If it's too deep go faster

·
Registered
73 Posts
any wheel and fender for sell ? can you post a pic here ? by the way. does the parts fit sidekick ?

------------------
Fat Mike
94 Silly sidekick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SORRY FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO YOU GUYS ABOUT MY SJ. I HAVENT BEEN AROUND.
I WILL TRY TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

THE TRUCK IS COMPLETE BUT ALL THE BODY MOUNTS ARE RUSTED OUT OF IT AND IT HAS NO VIN #'S OR PAPERS. ITS AN 83, THE ENGINE RUNS GOOD, THE TRANNY NEEDS REBUILD T/CASE IS GONE.
THE DOORS ARE IN GOOD SHAPE BUT i AM GOING TO MAKE HALF DOORS OF THEM UNLESS I GET AN OFFER THAT I CANT REFUSE AND I AM PRETTY SURE THEY FIT 92 TRUCKS.(THEY FIT MY 85 LWB)

I WILL ONLY SELL THE DIFFS AS A PAIR BUT HAVE A GUY THAT WILL SWAP TOY DIFFS STRAIGHT OVER FOR THEM SO IF YOU CAN TOP THAT DEAL THEY'RE YOURS. (ALL BRAKES WORK, NO SEIZED WHEEL CYLINDERS OR CALIPERS)

I WILL POST A PICTURE HERE TOMMOROW.

YOU GUYS CAN CALL IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS 604-542-2644

·
Registered
35 Posts
how many klicks on the engine ?
what kind of bucks are you looking at?
thanks
Dan

------------------
89 sidekick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.