BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this stuff for sale or trade for LJ80 parts.

Matching diffs from SJ410, complete with front locking hubs
SJ410 "Lobster Case"
SJ410 rear driveshaft
Misc SJ410 frame\steering parts

Parting out 1980 Nissan King Cab 4x4
1952 cc engine (20EL)
5 spd tranny
T-case
front driveshaft
rear window
side windows
doors with glass

COREY AT 250-397-2652

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The engine in the nissan has an aluminum cover. If the compression is good I'd like $200. Whats the going rate on these engines?

Last time I spoke to my shipper he gave me a qoute of $65/100 lbs to Edmonton from 100 Mile House so I'll talk to him today. Where u located? I can deliver it in the future if you are no rush when I visit family at the coast.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you in a rush for a cover? Might be able to get you one.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took pics of the sj410 t-case and photobucket is telling me this error:

"There is a problem with this website's security certificate"

So... I can't load the pics. I can email them to you or I'll try again in the morning. I'll check the vin on the frame and see if I can decode what it is. The shift pattern is in a "U". 2H at upper left, 4H bottom left, 4L upper right. I found a pic of a similar sj410 t-case and it had a pto! Top of shifter is definetly bent or added on to... see the 90 degree bend.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, internet not so overloaded early morning and pics upload faster to photobucket... here are more pics. Stevec at www.lj10.com told me he believes these diffs and t-case are from an sj410 (first 7 pics). I'll take a look at the frame vin later today.... anyone know of a good link to decode the vin?

I got a good name for this shifter... "the loch-ness". I think the shifter was bent or added on to to accomodate the datsun pick-up cab that was over it....

Here is the Datsun body that was on tthe Suzuki Frame. Datsun body now at dump but I took the dash out of it since it was in good shape, maybe use it or sell the speedo one day... have a few more parts from the cab kicking around... Nice rear turn signal set up with the oval type lights with rubber grommets. Think I kept the rear bumper too.

Here is a 79 LJ81 I bought (now sold) The t-case pattern is same as a LJ80, 2H in front, then 4H to rear and 4L rear of 4H. As for a Suzuki Carry I don't know the t-case shifter pattern and I bet Clem at tlot.com in Chilliwack nows since he owned one (but it was quite new).

1979 LJ80 T-case, next 2 pics:

1979 LJ80 800 cc engines, not sure of condition, got as you see....

Rims off a yota if anyone interested... $200

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As for electical input on sj410 tcase I could not see a plug-in or wire anywhere on it...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Markcuz, is this what yoou need for a t-case? I'm thinking not. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.