BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister has gotten hooked on wheeling, so she needs skids and a small lift. Any recommendations on where to go for Nissan stuff?
She is in Cowgary, but she will order from anywhere, including USA.

What's the largest tires that will fit on a newer pathfinder stock?

------------------
Chris S.
91 XJ - 1.5" lift, skids & hooks
2000TJ - 2" lift, skids, hooks, rock rails, rock lights, BFG MTs, bush bar
http://www.geocities.com/mud_stuff

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well I have a question for you then, is this something that can wait a bit, or is it a right-now, I have the money burning a hole in my pocke type of thing??

If she can wait then there is a great new company starting up in the states, http://www.nissan-offroad.com They will be making everything that she wants, and they actually wheel their nissan's so the stuff does work.

for right now..... any of the lifts will work, I suggest the superlift, it is a glorified crank of the t-bars, but will work.
Skidplates....I don't know of anyone yet, nissan-offroad soon though.

the biggest I believe you can fit stock is 32" but don't quote me.

------------------
Tim
[email protected]
Far East 4x4

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, they are not in a panic. right now their idea of off-road is a logging road with a creek crossing, but give them some time to get used to the idea of scuffs and scratches and they will be trying tougher stuff. Right now they are collecting essentials like tow straps and such. The lift and skids will probably come in the spring.

------------------
Chris S.
91 XJ - 1.5" lift, skids & hooks
2000TJ - 2" lift, skids, hooks, rock rails, rock lights, BFG MTs, bush bar
http://www.geocities.com/mud_stuff

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
If the AntiChris is any indication, nerf bars (maybe use railroad ties?)
and maybe some mirror protection should come first... for those and skid plates etc., Search out a custom fabricator in the area, that way you get exactly what you want. All it requires is your life savings, right A.Chris?

------------------
Drive fast, take chances!

[This message has been edited by Captain Air Time (edited November 19, 2000).]

·
Registered
69 Posts
C.A.T. you know me only to well!
BTW, I like that rail-road tie idea....

Originally posted by Captain Air Time:
If the AntiChris is any indication, nerf bars (maybe use railroad ties?)
and maybe some mirror protection should come first... for those and skid plates etc., Search out a custom fabricator in the area, that way you get exactly what you want. All it requires is your life savings, right A.Chris?

------------------
My other ride is your Mom!

[This message has been edited by TheAntiChris (edited November 22, 2000).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.