BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had issues with the Sky t-case ebrake?

I have a horrible clicking which is the caliper flopping around with enough room to make a significant noise as the rotor rotates. At first I thought it was my CV but after I took the rear shaft out, started it up in gear and crawled under the jeep to watch the disc move it was obvious that it was the e-brake set-up.

I am sure I have it installed correctly but if anyone has a pic or 2 of there set up please post.

thanks,

Andrew

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
not sure exactly what your describing, but my allpoo one and all others iv seen the rotor will bang/hit the floorboard when bouncing around. It used to do it all the time but i but i guess it has self clearenced and only does it when wheelin hard.

matt

·
Got Arbutus?
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure exactly what your describing, but my allpoo one and all others iv seen the rotor will bang/hit the floorboard when bouncing around. It used to do it all the time but i but i guess it has self clearenced and only does it when wheelin hard.

matt
fixed, t-case yoke hitting the outer caliper as it rotates

thanks though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.