BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to sell soft top for '88 sammi. its an original with no rips or tears.
open to offers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by Jr:
looking to sell soft top for '88 sammi. its an original with no rips or tears.
open to offers.
Do you have all the hardware to go with it?? I may be interested if you do.

------------------
Tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the
house. Do not trifle with me.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the top is black and all the snaps are good 2 small scuffs windows are good clear no cracks. anyone willing to pay 100?

·
Registered
138 Posts
hey, yeah i'll give you 100 for it, i really need a top, recently it was slashed and i am tired of looking at my duct tape artwork, email me at [email protected] thanks!

------------------
Fahim Khan
Mad 88 Suzuk

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have an Suzuki OEM one. Anyone can have it for $25. One crack in the back window about 2 inches long - otherwise she's good.

------------------
---------------------
The Yellow SuperFly...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by LeadFoot:
I have an Suzuki OEM one. Anyone can have it for $25. One crack in the back window about 2 inches long - otherwise she's good.

I may be interested in it if your willing to ship it to Calgary. Email me [email protected]
Thanks
Adam

------------------
Tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still have it.
still trying to sell it.
90$ and its is in good condition

·
Registered
11 Posts
Jr ! I'll take it! Tomorow!!! E mail me right away at [email protected] to arrange pickup.

------------------

88 1/2 Samurai. SPOA. YJ shackles,Dual tube bumper.235 duelers. Currently adding custom dents + scratches.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Leadfoot, what is O E M ? If it is what I think, Lets make a deal! Call me @465 1639

------------------

88 1/2 Samurai. SPOA. YJ shackles,Dual tube bumper.235 duelers. Currently adding custom dents + scratches.

·
Registered
43 Posts
O.E.M. - Original Equipment Manufacturer. Meaning, it's a Suzuki Soft Top. Email me if you want it for $25. Thanks!

------------------
---------------------
The Yellow SuperFly...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by LeadFoot:
O.E.M. - Original Equipment Manufacturer. Meaning, it's a Suzuki Soft Top. Email me if you want it for $25. Thanks!

What's your email it's not in your profile.

------------------

·
Registered
11 Posts
I,ll take it. But your E-mail is not in your profile.Mine is above.

------------------

·
Registered
11 Posts
Jr, where are you? Call or E mail or something!

------------------

·
Registered
43 Posts
Whoops! Sorry G's... it's in my profile now. Email me and I'll arrange with you to pick it up.

------------------
---------------------
The Yellow SuperFly...

[This message has been edited by LeadFoot (edited May 10, 2001).]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts