Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome to the board

I moved to BC from Brampton in 97'.

Most Of my family still live there, I may be driving out that way this summer with my YJ, but its hard to tell with work but if I do I would like to hook up and hit some trails.

jason

------------------
1990 YJ. Lots O'Fun
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jason,

I go out almost every weekend with 6-7 Jeeps great guys,if you come out I'll hook up for sure I know alot of trails an hour or so away from Brampton.
I lived in Kelowna for a year,I miss it.
Good jobs are hard to find there though.

------------------
"It didn't look that deep"

·
Superfly
2,140 Posts
Welcome John. Keep on posting your links and feel free to join in. I would like to hear and read about wheeling across Canada.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome aboard johnb

------------------
If you build it they will come.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I used to live in Kelowna and moved to Vancouver for work. Did you do any wheeling while you lived there? I liked the Jackpine trails myself

------------------
"WHAT!"
--Stone Cold

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey John, who are you on the Jeep Kings board? I am under offroadaction there also. I grew up around Kamloops and spent many years there. I just moved to Toronto from Calgary this summer. Eventually I guess I will live on the east coast too...working my way east!

------------------
Wes Kibble
Toronto, ON
www.offroadaction.8k.com
Off Road Action
Canada's Largest Off Road Racing Site!
" Second place finishers are merely the leading losers"

·
Registered
18 Posts
I moved to Westbank ( Kelowna) to get away from all that crazy traffic in Surrey!
Lots of trails up here (Jackpine,Bear Main,Peachland).

------------------
88 Pathfinder,stock susp.30" tires still working on it

·
Registered
30 Posts
Originally posted by Johnb:
I lived in Kelowna for a year,I miss it.
Good jobs are hard to find there though.

Lots of crap jobs that pay nothing though....

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
i go to kelowna alot, well actually vernon, we have a condo on kal lake. anyone know of some good vernon trails?? E-mail me if you do we could go next time i'm up. [email protected]

------------------
94 ZJ,I-6, Relocated IAT,Duel Rear Tow Hooks,Custom Air Box Mods,3-3.5 lift F>R swap, 31x10.5,K&N, Xenon Lights, Quad Tail Lights, Insulated Air Box, Quadtrac NP249, POS Dana 30 in front and REAL POS Dana 35 in the rear, 3.73 in both
Sony MX610, Infinity 6 speaker setup with stock amp, Pheonix Gold QX2180 Amp, and 15" audiobahn in a ported box that Thumps(only 100W right now)
Futur Mods: Custom Front And Rear Bumpers, Revers Lights, Head Lamp upgrade, and BIGGER LIFT.
Mod in progress: Custom Stealth box for a 15", will post write up when finished.

I'm from canada, They think i'm slow.......eh??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.