BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's September 15th, set up 9:00am - 11:00am (whatever that means), all entries in by 11:00am, 5 bucks a truck, prizes, draws and games all day long, awards at 3PM. There's also "Deep Deals all day long" so bring your wallet :D

Here's the roll call, post some means of telling who you are!

I'll be driving a dark blue TJ with 33's, tan soft top, and I'm a preppy looking white kid who responds to Joe. Say hi. :D

I've never used a ramp before, so theres a good chance I'll be causing some shenanigans on that puppy and I'm looking forwards to trying out the teeter totter!

See ya there.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I'd like to say "I'll be there" but I just don't know my work schedule for the weekends until thurs. fri. I want to go to one of these shows since I havent been to one yet. There are a few guys on this site who's rigs I wouldn't mind checking out. It's good to put a name to a face.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I'll be going. If I have my truck out of the shop I will have a nasty looking old green Dodge on 40" tires.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
That'll be me at the Four Wheel Drive Asociation Of BC booth trying to make you all join :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm a 9-5 M-F guy and I'm heading back out to Whistler tomorrow (been in Banff) so I'd love to be there and meet half you a-holes :D

If someones following up on this, push me into showing. 604-935-josh

·
Registered
277 Posts
:D :D My wife and I are going to be there. We will be in her 89 4runner and I think some of the Coquitlam Cawlers will be there as well. So stop and say Hi

·
Registered
135 Posts
Me and my girlfriend will be there. I will be in a toy pickup with three link with www.bc4x4.com on my rear window. Hope to to some of you there.:beer

·
Registered
153 Posts
B.C.4x4

Will larz have a place were we can singup to be B.C.4x4 supporters and give him cash in hand. would be way cool if he did.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'll be there. Blue CJ5, hopefully no top, homemade half doors. 33's. Jeepasaurus decal on the windshield.

-Steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm there, don't know if I will be compeating though. Blue Toy P/U
chrome rollbar, bald 31's.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Re: B.C.4x4

BIG DIGGER said:
Will larz have a place were we can singup to be B.C.4x4 supporters and give him cash in hand. would be way cool if he did.
Good idear:D

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not in it to compete, I just want to see what this beast ramps :D I'm willing to bet money my breaklines are too short :p

·
Registered
327 Posts
Well I guess I should make an appearance, going to pull the rear shocks out and see what I can ramp. Why pull the shocks because they are to damb short and they are limiting my flex.

See you all there.

Jason

·
Superfly
8,221 Posts
I'll be there to shoot some photos and might even ramp Project YJ. I just re/re'd the tcase this weekend to fix a leaking seal issue so it is road-worthy again. Shocks are limiting the flex, though.

...lars

Join | BC4X4 | .com

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Damn it looks like alot of guys are going. Ya I'll be there if someone posts an addy. I've never been to Sport Trucks.

I don't have my front driveshaft in now but will try to ramp it anyway.:D

1 - 20 of 81 Posts