BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up in squamish a while ago for a party and noticed a place that seemed like it might be a trail. You turn off at the parking lot for the chief and head up the gravel road a ways then you come to some power lines. There's a trail heading south under the lines, but I couldn't see how it was or where it went cause of the hill. I was just wondering if anyone knew if it is a trail or any good? You could also head north on it if you went to the road on the other side of the river it looked like.

------------------
----------------
Crack
92 Ranger 6" lift 31s
Slamming the gas can get you over almost anything, the question is, can you keep going after

·
Registered
416 Posts
I can't remember which of those roads is which, but there are a couple of fun trails in the immediate vicinity. There was one that looked great but there was a big dirt pile that got me high centered for a few minutes. That was my old Ranger when it was on 31's with 4" suspension...you would be ok. Either way, if the one you're talking about doesn't go anywhere I'm sure there are a couple that do. They've done enough logging up there, and there's power lines, so it's fine.

·
Registered
802 Posts
That trail goes in a short ways to the base of a cliff, where it ends at a little clearing. In the clearing is an old rusted van, with so many bullet holes that it looks like a sieve. The powerlines continue up overhead, but there is no trail.

------------------
Greg Sue
85 Toyota X-cab
http://media-north.com/4wd/

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

------------------
----------------
Crack
92 Ranger 6" lift 31s
Slamming the gas can get you over almost anything, the question is, can you keep going after

1 - 4 of 4 Posts