BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello PPL
Could somebody here please let me know the best way to chehalis lake? Can you get on norrish creek road near the inch creek fish hatchery and hook up with chehalis fsr that way? Also, has anyone been to Herling Is. lately? Its been a couple years for me. Last time I was out there my Zuk wasn't lifted and the river was pretty high(of course!)but luckly there was a couple other guys there in a slightly lifted sammy(about 3 inches over my then bone stocker)."Can we make it?" my buddy says, "shure" the guy says. "OK what the hell... but STAY TO THE RIGHT!" It was all good. We made it thanks to some mystical power that kept the engine from hydraulicing. man that was a fun day. Anyways thnxs for your help(if u gave any)

PS. if anyone wants to share the locations of some good trails feel free. I know mostly the areas around allouett and stave plus some in chilliwak

·
Registered
59 Posts
Originally posted by JudgeHoway:
Hello PPL
Could somebody here please let me know the best way to chehalis lake? Can you get on norrish creek road near the inch creek fish hatchery and hook up with chehalis fsr that way? Also, has anyone been to Herling Is. lately? Its been a couple years for me. Last time I was out there my Zuk wasn't lifted and the river was pretty high(of course!)but luckly there was a couple other guys there in a slightly lifted sammy(about 3 inches over my then bone stocker)."Can we make it?" my buddy says, "shure" the guy says. "OK what the hell... but STAY TO THE RIGHT!" It was all good. We made it thanks to some mystical power that kept the engine from hydraulicing. man that was a fun day. Anyways thnxs for your help(if u gave any)

PS. if anyone wants to share the locations of some good trails feel free. I know mostly the areas around allouett and stave plus some in chilliwak

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oops, a little too quick on the send button....

You can get to Chehalis road from Inch creek, but I would suspect there would be too much snow to make it through. The road goes quite high, I think over Marguerite Pass. You can also access the Chehalis area from the Sasqutch Inn on Hwy 7 - take the turn off highway 7 at the Inn, and then take the first left.

Hope that helps....

Dave.

·
Registered
156 Posts
That trip would be hard now due to snow it's a fun trip though we always stop and jump off the bridge at marget creek.

------------------
Treading Heavily

1 - 4 of 4 Posts