BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Guy is still missing at stave, as we aired down at gurad shack 2 cops stopped and asked how far we were going in. we told them a few trails here and there. They asked if we seen anything or smelled anything real bad to call them, Anyone else heading up there this weekend to do trails, might want to keep an eye or nose out for the person. They are thinking the person maybe past on up there.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I heard there was a missing person from the RCMP officers that stopped us near the boat launch. SAR was out there, they had located a missing person's car on Burma Rd.
Guy is still missing at stave, as we aired down at gurad shack 2 cops stopped and asked how far we were going in. we told them a few trails here and there. They asked if we seen anything or smelled anything real bad to call them, Anyone else heading up there this weekend to do trails, might want to keep an eye or nose out for the person. They are thinking the person maybe past on up there.
Anyone know any more specific details of this? I mean, if it were me or my family, I'd want to know and feel better that everyone was making an effort.

Anyone interested in contacting the Mission RCMP, seeing if this is still on-going and making a "hope we find you" trip? I'd hate to know this turned into another Johnny Kahler story.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I don't mean to minimize your loss or sadness, but may I ask the relevance to a missing person at Stave Lake with that comment? Is there a tie-in to the story I'm missing?
Hummm, isn't this thread asking about a injured quad rider??? on the contrary, how did a missing person get involved with an hurt quad rider thread!! This thread seems hijacked, asintado was wanting details on a accident, was he not?
Sorry, I don't know any details. I hope all is well.

now where is the thread about a missing person.... lets do a search.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hummm, isn't this thread asking about a injured quad rider??? on the contrary, how did a missing person get involved with an hurt quad rider thread!! This thread seems hijacked, asintado was wanting details on a accident, was he not?
Sorry, I don't know any details. I hope all is well.

now where is the thread about a missing person.... lets do a search.
Yeah i know... And by getting my thread HIJACKED you will be able to tell who is the f***ing YAHOO out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.