BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone up for some Stave on Sunday ?
looks like there are a few meeting up at Macdonalds in Walnut Grove (Langley) at 10:00am.

------------------
Tall truck + Short girlfriend = Whining

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry guys, can't go on Saturday
Will for sure go on Sunday though.

------------------
Tall truck + Short girlfriend = Whining

·
Registered
282 Posts
ya I'm workin Saturday morning. Sunday still sounds good. Walnut Grove Mcwoofs still? 10am? Name's Mark, I'm in a blue Dodge shortbox w/ 35's on black wheels...see ya there.

------------------
97 ram 1500 swb.3" w/35"mt. 4.56 w/rear detroit

·
Registered
25 Posts
my name is James and i'll be there at 9:45 watin fer everyone my rig is a beat up old 1980 Jimmy with 35" m/t and an ramsey winch on the front....the dents and rust on my rig is custom light weight panels designed to lighten the load....heh see ya there....

-------------
it's not just a Jimmy it's a JAMZ !!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Is there any dirt bikin at stave and if so my friend and I might meet u there we would be in a white f150 on 35's if we go. on sunday that is

------------------
Sold 85 Toyota extra cab 4x4 2" lift 33" BFG M/T with lots of tire rub!
Wanted 84/85 4runner, needed a few more seats less rust, and a beter FRAME.

G

·
There's a little circuit that everyone rides with a few jumps and burms. Plus you can rip all around the flats. Makes for a good day. As for trails, there's a few on the road to the flats. You can make a day of it.

G

·
Most of Stave is sandy mud and if you stay out of the deep stuff you're ok. The only truck accessible trails are pretty mild, but with the snow it might be hard to make it to the top. You're truck could do eveything up there except the deep mud. The one "harder" side road/trail we took a Dodge 1 ton dually up quite far, but had to turn around as the trail got too narrow.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'll be at mc pukes at 10:00...mine red toy hard to miss...2 more trucks coming a little latter...1 toy 1 mog...they should be there by noon... see ya rain or shine or snow???

------------------
82 toyota,3"body lift,7"spring lift,full size dana 44 front,12 bolt-stock locker rear,35"tires,custom everything...

·
Registered
282 Posts
sounds like a plan if i've ever heard one. see y'all in the am. Think I'll skip the Rotten Ronny grits but I will be there. There is one road across from the Sayre's Lake campground that has a good hill to try as well if anyones into that. Might be too much snow tho...see ya

------------------

·
Registered
282 Posts
that's putting it mildly...the snow line was at my front door last night. Don't think the trail I was talking about will be open, but the mud will be as wet as ever, no worries there. I'm not a big mud guy but I'm willing to give it a go (for the good of the sport,of course!). See ya all at Rotten Ronnie's

------------------

·
Registered
25 Posts
sorry guys can't make it sunday .....water pump problems..... spout is stuck in the old one and i can't get it out and all the stores are closed ...damnit all to hell...well have fun and i hope to get some picks at least

-------------
it's not just a Jimmy it's junk right now...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.