BC 4x4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is headed to Stave this Sunday? Lets meet and head in as a huge convoy.

------------------
1974 Dodge W100 Power Wagon
Looks beaten up but it's fun.
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

·
Registered
185 Posts
i might be goin up again this sunday but it depends if im helping my uncle do an engine swap still.... if we get it done saturday im hoping to show up on sunday....
where abouts would you wanna meet? cuz i'm about 45minutes away from stave...
let me know

ken

------------------
Stock 1985 Suzuki Samurai

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm... I hadn't though of where to meet
. I don't know that area very well. Does anybody know of a good meeting place?

Perhaps by the dam just before where the guy takes your lisence plate down?

------------------
Slowly becoming less original, 31" tires, 360 2bbl V8, TF727 3 speed auto, NP205 T-case Dana 44 front, Chrysler 8 3/4" rear with detroit locker

[This message has been edited by Jarett (edited October 04, 2001).]

·
1,269 Posts
I'm gonna be there. Don't think all my buddies are gonna wanna sit at the dam and wait for everyone we'd probably block the way pretty good
I say we all circle the trucks just inside the mud flats, or line em all up or something.

------------------
86 toyota, 6", 35s, and a garage full of parts.
Mods? Well I hold my CV boots together with zap-straps.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Big Bad Pete:
I say we all circle the trucks just inside the mud flats, or line em all up or something.

??? y would we do that???? I just wanted to meet some people before we headed in to the mud. I talk to all these people on here and I have absolutely no idea who anyone is

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jarett (edited October 04, 2001).]

·
1,269 Posts
I dunno.. you said you wanted a huge convoy hehe.

------------------
86 toyota, 6", 35s, and a garage full of parts. (my beast)
Mods? Well I hold my CV boots together with zap-straps.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i'm in for sunday the 7th
set up a meeting place and time and i'll
be there.
anyone else able to go?

------------------
2muchfun
1998 jeep cherokee 4.0l
stock but tries hard

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know that area at all...does anybody know a good gas station to meet at? I would like to meet at about noon.

------------------

·
Registered
185 Posts
I wouldn't mind meeting some of you guys either.... i'm pretty sure i've only met 1 or 2 , and that was just from selling stuff... just give me a time and a place and i'll let ya know beforehand if i can get out there

------------------

·
Banned
23 Posts
i might be showing up, depends on work though

------------------
88 yota SR5 ext cab V6 4in explorer pro comp susp lift with superlift springs, and 3in body lift. Running 33in at's for winter
"Is that a bad thing that my brake pedal is touching the floor"... we'll see when we hit that tree!

G

·
How about the tim hortons on dewdney trunck road and 228yh (or whatever it is). I can't go this week-end as my waterpump is toast and gotta wait till next week till i can repair it

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good. Lets meet at the Tim Hortons on Dewdney Trunk Rd at 12:00. How does this sound to people.

------------------

·
Registered
539 Posts
hey Jaret I will be up there, look around the mud for me, eh?

------------------
BIG ASS black/chromed YJ, 11" lift 35" tires, 400hp corvett engine

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Dax's Bad ass Jeep:
hey Jaret I will be up there, look around the mud for me, eh?
Sure will but I'm sure my truck would be a lot easier to spot than your truck. There will be lots of big jeeps, nut probably only one old SH!^^Y looking dodge

why don't you meet us at Tim Hortons?

My truck is the green dodge(3rd from the front)

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jarett (edited October 05, 2001).]

·
Registered
185 Posts
well now im not so sure if i will be showing up on sunday, because i just found out i have a bruised or torn muscle in my shoulder, so im not sure if i can handle bouncing around... but i'll let ya know tomorrow night

------------------

·
Registered
92 Posts
tim hortons' parking lot is a little small
and usually very busy.
how about zellers lot @ 224 and lougheed
central and easy for everyone.
(only a suggestion,any where would be great)
eric

------------------
2muchfun
1998 jeep cherokee 4.0l
stock but tries hard

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey jarret, I'll be there at timmy's at noon.
I wanna see Dax's jeep again. it was pretty sweet i saw him up at stave once by sayers lake, i had that white jeep with the friend who was doing all the trails i did with the monty carlo.
Hey 4x4fan you play on the knight football team

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It looks like there will only be a few of us meeting, so lets keep it at Tim Hortons for noon. Se you all there

4x4fan,
You should still come. You don't have to go at it too hard, and you can watch us as well. Take some pics. I have a cheap digital camra.

Vibe,
The unimog is owned by a good friend of mine. Too bad it is currently not insured. It is having transmission problems. The synchro has gone in 5th gear. The kinda funny thing is he also owns a Dakota 4x4 and the tranny just totally crapped out on it too.

The mog is really cool. its a 1962. It is completely original and only has 20,000 km on it. It's in amazing shape. The Swiss army had it in storage for almost 30 years, then a collector bought it and imported it, and stored it, then a movie prop company bought it and rented it out for movies. The thing had barely seen a gravel road befor my friend bought it. It also now has a Warn 15,000 lb winchon it

Check out my web page for some for pics of the mog. http://members.home.net/jaretthumphrey

------------------

·
Registered
185 Posts
cherokee- no i don't play for the knights, i was doing training for rugby
Jarret- i might come, it all depends on time, and how its feelin

------------------

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.